The Law of Intuition Part 15
Paul Relished His Weakness-2 Corinthians 12:7-10
Instead of getting angry at his thorn and the way it slowed him down, Paul relished how weak it made him. Why? It kept him in close dependence on the power of God (2 Cor. 12:10).
Paul understood that the weaker he was, the stronger God became within him. When there is less of you as a leader, there is more of God as the leader. Only a wise leader can understand this paradox.
Paul practiced the Law of Intuition. What did Paul’s leadership intuition enable him to understand? He recognized that . . .
- The opposition was not from God (v. 7).
- He must seek God’s answer to this problem (v. 8).
- God’s answer was grace (v. 9).
- Grace is perfected in his imperfections (v. 9).
- He should boast about his weaknesses, not brag on his strength (v. 9).
- The tougher his problems, the greater the grace (v. 10).
Join me next time for The Law of Intuition Part 16